We cover a lot of ground
Our Toyota-trained technicians are deployed in a "pit crew" approach, to ensure your vehicle receives rapid and accurate service. Toyota Express Maintenance services include:
- Oil & Filter Change
- Brake Inspection
- Tire Rotation
- Fluids Inspected & Replenished
- Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
Contact our service department for details on all Toyota Express Maintenance services.
If you have an appointment, our goal is to get in and out in 1-Hour with our ToyotaCare Team.
Here at Burnsville Toyota, we know that your time is valuable -- and so is your business -- so we go above and beyond to cater to the busy schedule of our customers in Burnsville.
So when your Toyota needs factory-scheduled ToyotaCare don't let it slow you down.
Our ToyotaCare Team offers everything you need to keep you moving in just one-hour. All from one place you trust to do it right – Burnsville Toyota.
Our skilled, factory-trained technicians are well-versed in your particular Toyota or Scion model so they can provide you with the swift service you want and the thorough, detail-oriented service your car needs.
Here at our Burnsville Toyota Parts & Service Center in Burnsville, Mn , we prioritize the quality of service, not quantity of time spent under the hood -- and we promise quality with our genuine Toyota parts.
So, what qualifies for our ToyotaCare Team's express maintenance? Eligible services include:
- Brake inspection
- Oil change and filter change
- Tire rotation
- Multipoint inspection
- Fluid inspection and replenishment
What are the benefits of using synthetic oil?
Genuine Toyota Synthetic Motor Oil 0W-20 is specifically formulated for your Toyota or Scion to meet the requirements of today's new engine technology:
- It improves fuel economy by increasing the efficiency of your engine's oil system-more miles per gallon.
- It reduces engine friction and provides uniform lubrication throughout the engine to help prevent engine deposits-more engine protection.
- It helps to protect the engine during extreme operating conditions.
- It provides a quicker oil flow to critical parts of the vehicle resulting in faster starts and better overall engine protection over a wide variety of temperatures-more stability under a wide range of temperature conditions.
- It is easier on the environment and your wallet. For many consumers, the change to synthetic oil permits extending the oil drain intervals, which means a reduced waste stream and cost of ownership.