We cover a lot of ground
Our Toyota-trained technicians are deployed in a "pit crew" approach, to ensure your vehicle receives rapid and accurate service. Toyota Express Maintenance services include:
- Oil & Filter Change
- Brake Inspection
- Tire Rotation
- Fluids Inspected & Replenished
- Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
Contact our service department for details on all Toyota Express Maintenance services.
If you have an appointment, our goal is to get in and out in 1-Hour with our ToyotaCare Team.
Here at Burnsville Toyota, we know that your time is valuable -- and so is your business -- so we go above and beyond to cater to the busy schedule of our customers in Burnsville.
So when your Toyota or Scion needs factory-scheduled ToyotaCare no cost service, don't let it slow you down.
Our ToyotaCare Team offers everything you need to keep you moving in just one-hour. All from one place you trust to do it right – Burnsville Toyota.
Our skilled, factory-trained technicians are well-versed in your particular Toyota or Scion model so they can provide you with the swift service you want and the thorough, detail-oriented service your car needs.
Here at our Burnsville Toyota Parts & Service Center in Burnsville, Mn , we prioritize the quality of service, not quantity of time spent under the hood -- and we promise quality with our genuine Toyota parts.
So, what qualifies for our ToyotaCare Team's express maintenance? Eligible services include:
- Brake inspection
- Oil change and filter change
- Tire rotation
- Multipoint inspection
- Fluid inspection and replenishment
What are the benefits of using synthetic oil?
Genuine Toyota Synthetic Motor Oil 0W-20 is specifically formulated for your Toyota or Scion to meet the requirements of today's new engine technology:
- It improves fuel economy by increasing the efficiency of your engine's oil system-more miles per gallon.
- It reduces engine friction and provides uniform lubrication throughout the engine to help prevent engine deposits-more engine protection.
- It helps to protect the engine during extreme operating conditions.
- It provides a quicker oil flow to critical parts of the vehicle resulting in faster starts and better overall engine protection over a wide variety of temperatures-more stability under a wide range of temperature conditions.
- It is easier on the environment and your wallet. For many consumers, the change to synthetic oil permits extending the oil drain intervals, which means a reduced waste stream and cost of ownership.
Why Service with us?
- 26 time “Presidents Award Winner”
- We have one of the most experienced group of Technicians in the Mpls/St. Paul area
- 11 Master Technicians
- 17 ASE certified Technicians
- Express Oil change and tire rotation Center for your convenience
- Family owned and operated
- A family built business that strikes to exceed our customer expectations
- Friendly, qualified and Toyota Certified Service Advisors
- 24/7 Online appointment system
- Vehicle cleaning – complimentary exterior wash with every service
- Professional detailing, hand wash exterior/interior, waxing and buffing available
- Shuttle Service to anywhere in within 20 mile radius. We will also come pick up after your vehicle has been completed.
- Complimentary Multi-point Inspection with every service
- Complete line of tires and batteries
- Comfortable waiting area – including fresh and warm cookies, Free WiFi, 46 inch HD Flat screen television, lounge chairs, current and popular magazines
- Parts store – Genuine accessories and replacement parts
- Toyota Rental Cars – We have a fleet of rental vehicles for our sales and service customers.