Why Burnsville Toyota?
We cover a lot of ground
Our Toyota-trained technicians are deployed in a “pit crew” approach, to ensure your vehicle receives rapid and accurate service. Toyota Express Maintenance services include:
- Oil & Filter Change
- Brake Inspection
- Tire Rotation
- Fluids Inspected & Replenished
- Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
Contact our service department for details on all Toyota Express Maintenance services. If you have an appointment, our goal is to get in and out in 1-Hour with our ToyotaCare Team. Here at Burnsville Toyota, we know that your time is valuable — and so is your business — so we go above and beyond to cater to the busy schedule of our customers in Burnsville. So when your Toyota needs factory-scheduled ToyotaCare no-cost service, don’t let it slow you down.
Our ToyotaCare Team offers everything you need to keep you moving in just one hour. All from one place you trust to do it right – Burnsville Toyota. Our skilled, factory-trained technicians are well-versed in your particular Toyota model so they can provide you with the swift service you want and the thorough, detail-oriented service your car needs.
Here at our Burnsville Toyota Parts & Service Center in Burnsville, MN, we prioritize the quality of service, not quantity of time spent under the hood — and we promise quality with our genuine Toyota parts.
So, what qualifies for our ToyotaCare Team’s express maintenance?
Eligible services include:
- Brake inspection
- Oil change and filter change
- Tire rotation
- Multipoint inspection
- Fluid inspection and replenishment
What are the benefits of using synthetic oil?
Genuine Toyota Synthetic Motor Oil 0W-20 is specifically formulated for your Toyota or Scion to meet the requirements of today’s new engine technology:
- It improves fuel economy by increasing the efficiency of your engine’s oil system-more miles per gallon.
- It reduces engine friction and provides uniform lubrication throughout the engine to help prevent engine deposits-more engine protection.
- It helps to protect the engine during extreme operating conditions.
- It provides a quicker oil flow to critical parts of the vehicle resulting in faster starts and better overall engine protection over a wide variety of temperatures-more stability under a wide range of temperature conditions.
- It is easier on the environment and your wallet. For many consumers, the change to synthetic oil permits extending the oil drain intervals, which means a reduced waste stream and cost of ownership.
Why Service with us?
- 26 time “Presidents Award Winner”
- We have one of the most experienced group of Technicians in the Mpls/St. Paul area
- 11 Master Technicians
- 17 ASE certified Technicians
- Express Oil change and tire rotation Center for your convenience
- Family owned and operated
- A family built business that strikes to exceed our customer expectations
- Friendly, qualified and Toyota Certified Service Advisors
- 24/7 Online appointment system
- Vehicle cleaning – complimentary exterior wash with every service
- Professional detailing, hand wash exterior/interior, waxing and buffing available
- Shuttle Service to anywhere in within 20 mile radius. We will also come pick up after your vehicle has been completed.
- Complimentary Multi-point Inspection with every service
- Complete line of tires and batteries
- Comfortable waiting area – including fresh and warm cookies, Free WiFi, 46 inch HD Flat screen television, lounge chairs, current and popular magazines
- Parts store – Genuine accessories and replacement parts
- Toyota Rental Cars – We have a fleet of rental vehicles for our sales and service customers.