2021 Toyota Hybrid Models
If you want a vehicle that is both economical and eco-conscious, then of course you’re curious about the different Toyota hybrid models available. When you take home a Toyota RAV4 hybrid, or a Toyota Highlander Hybrid, you’re not only getting a powerful and reliable Toyota vehicle, but also an outstanding Toyota hybrid model. Find out for yourself more about the different Toyota hybrid models available at Burnsville Toyota, and then contact us to schedule a test drive of any of these incredible vehicles today.
Which Toyota Models are Hybrids?
Here’s an all-encompassing list of your options when it comes to Toyota hybrids for 2021. Read on about each option, then view our expansive comparison research to compare models against each other or the competition:
- 2022 Toyota Corolla Hybrid: The Toyota Corolla sedan has long been admired for its affordable starting price and efficient performance. Now, with a $23,650 starting MSRP* and up to 53/52 mpg*, the Corolla is more fuel-efficient than ever, in hybrid form!
- 2022 Toyota Prius: Once upon a time, there was a hybrid that began it all for other hybrids. That vehicle was the Toyota Prius. The new 2021 Prius is better than ever, boasting a $24,525 starting MSRP* and up to 54/50 mpg*.
- 2022 Toyota Prius Prime: While the Prius is a series-parallel hybrid, meaning it generally uses both gas and electric power, it can also switch between them. The Toyota Prius Prime, on the other hand, is a plug-in hybrid, giving it extra all-electric range and the ability to function almost like a full EV for up to 25 miles for short trips in Apple Valley. The estimated mileage is 54/133 mpg/mpge*.
- 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: The Toyota Camry Hybrid takes this family-favorite midsize sedan and elevates its efficiency up to 51/53 mpg* for a starting MSRP of just $27,380*.
- 2022 Toyota Avalon Hybrid: The Toyota Avalon has often been described as the premier luxury Toyota model, but the Avalon Hybrid is also miserly with fuel, getting up to 43/44 mpg* for a starting MSRP of just $37,250*.
- 2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid: Looking for a more fuel-efficient alternative to the popular Toyota RAV4? The 2021 RAV4 Hybrid begins at a competitive $28,800* and gets up to 41/38 mpg* — impressive for a compact SUV.
- 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime: Similar to the Prius Prime, the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime is a plug-in hybrid. It starts at $38,250 and gets up to an estimated 38/94 mpg/mpge*.
- 2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid: What the Camry Hybrid is to family sedans, the Highlander Hybrid is to family SUVs. This more-efficient version of the classic Toyota Highlander achieves up to an estimated 36/35 mpg* and runs just $38,735 to start.
- 2021 Toyota Venza: You may remember the Toyota Venza nameplate from the model that was produced from 2009-2015. The Venza has made a comeback for 2021, and this time, it’s a hybrid only, boasting an affordable $32,570 base MSRP* and up to 40/37 mpg*.
- 2021 Toyota Sienna: The Toyota Sienna is a family-favorite minivan in Savage, and its popularity is sure to increase more now that it’s only available as a hybrid! This hybrid minivan starts at $34,460* and boasts 36/36 mpg estimates*.
Find Your Toyota Hybrid Model Today at Burnsville Toyota
The new and used vehicle inventory at Burnsville Toyota is filled with outstanding Toyota Hybrid models, such as the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid and the Toyota Highlander Hybrid. Explore all of your options, and then let our finance department help you upgrade into one of these fuel-efficient and money-saving models today.
More from Burnsville Toyota
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 has a towing capacity that is surprising for SUVs, coming in at 3,500 pounds when you properly equip it. This allows you to take a small trailer or boat with the family when they head out for Lakeville or Apple Valley for the weekend. When you take advantage of the Adventure…
The Toyota Highlander is not only a dedicated SUV for your family, but also offers an abundance of interior space and a variety of features for Lakeville drivers. But what about the Toyota Highlander colors? Find out how the Highlander exterior colors can shape this remarkable SUV to match your personality, and then let…
If you’re wanting to make sure that your SUV has the towing power and oomph necessary for all of your weekend trips, then you’re going to be interested in the 2021 Toyota Highlander. How much can a Toyota Highlander tow though? Well the Toyota Highlander is able to tow up to 5,000 pounds when…